Once again I am encountering false teachers. Each successive encounter seems to be with increasingly cunning and dangerous individuals and organizations posing as christ-centered.
This is what I know about Redford Paranormal and the five people who comprise it:
1) Rev. Bradley Luoma.
He claims to be an exorcist but is not Catholic. He presents himself as a powerful exorcist, although protestants call this type of work deliverance. He uses (holds and wears) a crucifix which is a real no-no among non-Catholic Christians. He is decidedly not Catholic and conveyed through words and actions an aversion to the Catholic Church’s exorcism ritual. His assistant (Rose) wears a St. Benedict’s medallion although it was clear in talking to her that she had no idea who St. Benedict was. In other words he has adopted the powerful symbols/icons of the Catholic Church without really honoring what stands behind them. This mongrelization of religions is not terrible on its own, but a red flag.
The first time I spoke to him he said all healers are evil. When I reminded him that Jesus Christ was the greatest healer of all time he ignored what I had said. Red flag #2.
In all other ways he is a typical fundamentalist Christian. He quotes scripture often and believes in the evil of common objects. On looking at a small decorative Buddha he said he began to “burn” and I wondered how he can walk through a department store, go out for Chinese food, or walk by a greeting card display. In fact he likes to describe non-stop the stabbing, burning, itching, heat, and other sundry attacks apparently being launched upon him constantly.
He likes to repeat over and over that “evil hates me” as a constant reminder that he is all-powerful and special. When contact with his organization is made his wife, Rev. Stacey Luoma responds. Then he has “investigators” who spend hours talking on the phone with you gathering info. The term “investigators” should serve as more than a red flag. As it turns out this group comes from a ghost-hunter background and if you know anything about these hobbyists they are neither spiritual in nature nor wise.
He asked for personal information then used the information to discern then target the weakest member of the group. In fact, it was easy to see later that he arrived with an agenda and just was manipulating the situation to get to that pre-determined agenda.
At one point he stared at me and out of the blue in the middle of another subject he said something along the lines of “Satan fell from heaven.” Then he said nothing. After a minute or so of him continuing to stare at me I asked him, “Is that a question?” I really have no idea what he was up to, but it was extremely weird.
Some of the problems with him that emerged pretty quickly:
*He validated extreme paranormal/reptilian behavior as a technique to build trust and encourage disclosure then later said that even the most blatant examples were merely psychological in nature. Lucky for us he is a master of human psychology and waxed long on every psychological aspect, especially trauma. (With my background of 30 years as an actual psychotherapist and spiritual teacher I found this stunning.)
*He identified the most spiritually evolved member of the group as “mentally defective” despite no history of or any sign of instability.
*He said adamantly that there is no such thing as ghosts. He insisted that all ghosts are demons and I thought of all the sweet souls who had become trapped/confused here that I have helped cross over (including my own beautiful great-grandparents.)
*He asked for the name of a fallen angel that is known among the group and who has caused great suffering.He then said since it was not on his “list’ and so does not exist. (This man actually believes he possesses the definitive list of all of the thousands of fallen angels)
*He explained there is no one stan, but three. (This is absolutely not true)
* He said Osiris was from Iran/Persia and when I pointed out his error (which was the only one I did) he said dismissively that Egypt and Persia were the same place. This gives you an idea of the ridiculous ego of this person.
*He repeatedly lured out detailed information of reptilian/demonic activity then discounted it. Although Kristy claimed to have extensive knowledge of serpent people and told me prior to meeting him that Rev. Luoma did too, he separated out a member of our group and told her privately that there is no such thing as aliens and anyone who believes in them is crazy.
*He normalized and validated evil. He defiled and disrespected goodness.
*He stated that possession cannot occur in the brain. For those of you battling implants, what do you make of that? In fact, one might argue that possession can only occur in the brain. The brain is the control center of the body.
This is the kind of nonsense he presents as truth. When you don’t take him too seriously, he’s a complete idiot.
He espouses the so-called “Proverbs Woman”. For those of you who know this proverb which has been distorted by fundamentalists to prove the Biblical premise for wifely obedience and subservience to men, you need no further warning.
As a reminder: Jesus was a great feminist. His favorite disciple was a woman. He understood the temporary gender identification of the reincarnating soul and modeled only equality, respect and love between the sexes. This distortion of his teachings is one of the most angering (among many) for those of us who know Him well.
Rev. Bradley Luoma lives in Michigan. He charges nothing for his services which a member of my group pointed out is even more dangerous than someone who charges money. I hadn’t thought about this before. But the will to harm innocents and distort reality must be very strong when there is no other incentive.
* He is a ghost hunter. Luoma can be found all over the internet and Amazon reviewing ghost-hunting parphernalia and telling people simultaneously that there is no such thing as ghosts. His name is Hardkoresteeldude Do you really think an authentic spiritual teacher goes by that name?
He had the nerve to tell a person grieving their murdered friend who was looking at paranormal equipment:
“Don’t do it…As an Exorcist you will GET way more than you bargained for. This tool is used for committing necromancy and the case I handled today removed 13 Demonic forces out of a 27 year old man who received LUCIFER in Demonic possession due to his actions of Ghost Hunting. LUCIFER brought a multitude against this man. Stay away from this practice of Witchcraft. Go to Redford Area Paranormal Silencers on FB and see the cases we do!”
And then he’s using and recommending this equipment himself. Unbelievable!!!!
Here he is again online dispensing his mythology to some naive person:
Hardkoresteeldude said on November 21, 2014
“You’re very welcome! Blessings to you…Remember Hebrews 9:27…Ghosts don’t exist…”
That is not what Hebrews 9:27 says. It is not even related to what Hebrews 9:27 is talking about. I don’t engage in the scripture wars that fundamentalists engage in, but this is so off the mark I just had ot challenge it. Everyone stay on your toes. These puppets of evil overlords are everywhere and spouting off garbage as truth. Research. Verify. Question everything and everyone.
Finally, he made a big deal that a woman he worked with before got angry. “And all anger is evil,” he said. No, all anger is not evil. Righteous anger is never evil. Jesus in the temple–turned-marketplace was not evil. He told us this so that when he aroused our suspicions that we would turn on ourselves. He used so many techniques common to the dynamics of power and control.
2) Rev. Stacey Luoma
She fields calls to the husband and sends messages to the “investigators.” Otherwise I imagine she is busy being a Proverbs Woman.
3) Investigators (I believe there are only two)
She lives in North Carolina.
Bradley introduced me to Kristy as: “She is a Proverbs Woman”.
She admitted to being a satanic worshiper in the past. While no one believes in redemption as much as I do, someone with such a background should never be directly involved with an exorcism/deliverance/extraction. Even the most casual darkness in an individual is always seized upon by an entity to distract and shame. No one with this background can ever be present for this level of very serious and dangerous spiritual work.
(I might add that Rev. Luoma never disclosed this about his investigator to whom I was assigned but did use intimidating words to threaten me that my dark secrets would come out so there was no way to hide from his all-knowingness. Sorry, not even a Ouija Board in my background. Incarnated remembering my identity. Kind of a goody-two-shoes. I bring this up because it speaks to his hypocrisy and arrogance.)
One time, Kristy was talking very loudly on the phone about extremely dark matters when I realized there were very young children (her own) under her care and nearby. I immediately got off the phone. It is never appropriate to do this work around young children.
She talked about having a hard time breathing, but smokes cigarettes. (An exorcist requires a very strong body. It is a very physically demanding endeavor)
She made assurances that she was extremely available, encouraged me to contact her any time, but did not return phone calls or e-mails for days.
She also told me she had been a ghost hunter in the past, decried those people and then talked about meeting Brad and that being transformative.
Ultimately she began to confuse names, what was said, make up things and when confronted about this disappeared. Those of you battling these energies will recognize these patterns as reptilian obstruction/control.
This poor woman is completely under Bradley Luoma’s control. She has bought hook, line and sinker that her 21 year old daughter is evil because and only because she lives with her boyfriend. Under Luoma’s tutelage Rose has completely cut her daughter out of her life. He then attempted to be divisive in my family system and was immediately stopped. Rose was strange at times, mimicking Bradley when what he was saying was unrelated to what was being discussed. She is definitely under mind control.
She stated verbatim the same exact statement that Kristy had said to me week earlier regarding meeting Brad Luoma being transformative. Two different women, weeks apart, states apart using the same precise words. That is mind control.
1) These are paranormal investigators who thought they’d graduate to taking on direct confrontation with evil.
2) Rev. Luoma presents as a stereotypical Christian fundamentalist: judgmental, arrogant, ignorant, Bible-thumping, naive, inexperienced, narcissistic, cognitive vs. heart-centered and fanatical.
3) There is a foundation of evil in their organization. Kristy with a history of satanic worship, reptilian distortion and twisting of what was said. I witnessed with my own eyes and ears Bradley channeling a reptilian overlord as evidenced through reporting data about us that only a fourth-dimensional entity would have access to, smirking and smiling in that creepy manner that only the possessed/controlled can do, physical intrusion and violation, attempts to separate and polarize loved ones, manipulation of words and attempts at mind control.
4) Brad is a salesman by trade and he acts like one. He is a corpulent, controlling, fast-talker with an agenda. He does not listen, is extremely disrespectful (especially to women). He also fancies himself a psychotherapist and got into processing deeply traumatic events which was way beyond his level of expertise.
5)This entire group is presenting as Jesus followers. They are not.
6) As much as I have laid out much evidence here, Luoma is quite compelling. Do not underestimate this man. He will manipulate others easily and talk them out of what they know to be true. After a few hours in his presence I felt a taste of what goes on in Scientology. He is not to be taken lightly. Although uneducated and boorish at times he is definitely imbued with considerable satanic power. At one point, for perhaps two seconds I felt him attempting a mind split. (I suddenly became forgetful.) Apparently after that attempt he gave up on working on me directly and never even looked at me again. Another one in our group he called inscrutable and largely left him a lone as well.
He is a wolf in sheep’s clothing. Actually he’s in a silken robe he bought online and wearing medallions of a religion he despises bought on Amazon. I would imagine he doesn’t wear his faux-Catholic vestments and crucifix around his born-again Christian friends either. Sorry, I’m a little angry here. The true teachers (I’m a soul 33 incarnated master) have to lay low while these charlatans mis-lead the world. Kind of sickening.
1) Stay away from paranormal investigators/ghost busters if you are dealing with deep spiritual issues or infiltration by evil. Hauntings, poltergeists, etc. Okay. Demons, reptilians, other dark E.T.’s, curses, witchcraft, No!!!!! In the case of Bradley Luoma stay away completely.
2) Notice the affect (emotions/facial expressions) of the person you are dealing and their common features. Spiritual liberators/teachers do not smirk or grin when they do this work. This is serious business and true healers understand the suffering involved. They may do a million things in order to survive in this world, but they will not be lawyers, bankers, stockbrokers, salesmen, etc. Carpenter, ditch digger, manicurist, therapist, maybe. Those who manipulate others for a living, never.
3) If they use the many language techniques which I have been teaching and warning you about: change of subject; disregarding your comments, questions; denying what you are telling them, projecting, run!!!
4) Do a google search on anyone you are thinking about working with.
5) Ask the birth name and do their numerology. Ask their background. I have been a formal spiritual teacher (paid and public) for 24 years, all my life before that in less formal ways. Rev. Luoma has been doing whatever he says he’s doing for 2 years. He’s 46.
On a personal note two of us felt a deep cold inside in his presence. The third, who sat closest to him, did not feel cold but felt an uncontrollable shaking inside. Of course, if we’d brought this up to Rev. Luoma he would have said the demons in us were being activated. Of course, I realize in horror two days after this encounter that we were in close proximity with someone carrying a very dark energy. Although I dismissed him long before he was able to launch into his work, there was the dynamic of an exorcism present. Only instead of the entity coming forth and attempting to pit us against each other, to confuse, to speak lie after lie, to turn the room cold it was Rev. Luoma and his companion who did so. I have never experienced anything like this ever before.
Finally, it is my particular soul path to expose false teachers. Unless it is yours, stay away! Align yourself with the true teachings of Jesus Christ.
Blessings and Stay Strong,